We are all concerned about the implications of Covid-19. Below are the actions we at Cradley Enterprise Centre have taken to-date. However, this is a rapidly changing situation and we need to work together to ensure we can all get through this.
HEALTH & VIRUS CONTROL
With immediately effect the main office is reduced to just one staff member per day, to reduce personal interactions. This means that although our postal service will still operate as normal, but we may be a little slower in responding to emails, etc. We will not be signing for parcels, just giving a name.
We are trying to stop anyone from entering the reception office, and have installed a speaker system to reduce contact thru the reception window.
The maintenance team have been asked to stay home and will be on-call for emergencies only. Small fixes will need to wait until this crisis has abated.
Things we need for you to do please:
- The reception desk has HAND SANTISER available for all visitors. Please ask your visitors and staff to ensure they use this hand sanitizer or wash their hands ON ARRIVAL at the centre, and preferably also when they leave.
- As we have reduced staffing, we cannot be constantly opening the door for people who cant be bothered to use their keys. Please ask your staff to use their keys or call your buzzer and not ours.
- The government are offering assistance for micro/small businesses. We are trying to keep abreast of this information on your behalf, but please check out what you may be eligible for on https://www.gov.uk/governemnt/news/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-for-employees-employers-and-businesses.
- Please ensure all your staff are aware that as the kitchen and toilets are shared spaces, they must be extra vigilent in these areas. Wash hands – don’t leave items out for others to move, etc.
- RUBBISH – we have limited staff to clean up and remove rubbish, so please ensure that you take rubbish away – in particular do not leave food or drink rubbish that may sit around for a day or two and attract vermin.
In the coming days, circumstances may change and we will try to we keep you informed. Please check out our facebook page, or our website page – www.cradleyenterprise.co.uk
Thank you all for your co-operation at this difficult time.